Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

3/12/14 - Exhaustion

S.O. came in to apologize right before I went to sleep. I admitted I was completely exhausted with our continuous and seemingly pointless back and forth arguments. It was very frustrating, and tiring.

Having gone to sleep in the morning, I woke up later in the afternoon after the baby woke up from his nap. He was content to play, while I got to business. I managed to keep my pace going despite yesterday's kerfluffle. Read a few dreary articles, mood was a bit low, but I felt better after the baby was put to bed and I got into my projects and started listening to some good podcasts. Small talked with S.O. when he woke up later. Got really absorbed in one of my projects, trying to get to a stop point, but it seemed like it was taking forever. When I finished I was completely exhausted and very ready to just go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment