Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

3/26/14 - Slugging Along

Woke surprisingly early and feeling well rested, despite going to bed late. Fed baby, was in good spirits. Played too much computer games, but did get a little laundry done. Felt even better when some money business was settled with my mom.

S.O. and I decided to go out, so I finally took a much-needed shower, was refreshed. But I got sidetracked by my game because people were asking for me to do things for them, and I had a hard time saying no, even though S.O. was already going out the door. He got really mad at me over it, and I was getting frustrated with the 3 other people demanding my time because they were making things confusing and taking forever. Took longer than expected, frustrated by interactions, and then further irritated by S.O.'s impatience. There was some yelling back and forth, whether or not we would go out was up in the air. We eventually settled down enough to get everyone in the car to go. The conflict was discussed minimally. We both cooled down and have a nice evening out together for dinner.

At home put baby to bed and returned to game, played too late again. But still at least going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment