Translate

Monday, March 24, 2014

3/23/14 - Irregularity

My sleep has been so irregular, I've kept forgetting to post. Thursday night I slept perfectly, after having stayed up 2 days, but Friday I stayed up all night again, and Saturday I slept at a good hour. I woke up a bit late Sunday morning, but took care of things. I have been playing too much computer games. My work space has gone to shambles and I smell awful. I need to just step away from the computer, I know it. But it's alluring nonetheless.

I have commissions I need to do, stuff to ship out, conventions to prepare for. I really need to stop this. But sometimes, once I've stayed up so late, I start thinking, what's the point of going to bed now? Like right now. But I'm going to bed now. For real. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep, I don't even feel tired though I've been up all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment