Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2/12/14 - Hopeful

Mood stable today. Stayed up late (but not as late as yesterday), got up late (but not as late as yesterday), and did get more work done.

Tried to get taxes done today, but plan fell through, and I was a little upset about it. Got in argument with S.O. which was kind of explosive, unnecessarily so, I thought. But he assured me we had managed to make it productive, and it at least seemed to come to a quick resolution, relative to some of our other more drawn-out arguments. A little yelling from both parties, but nothing too bad.

Hoping to wrap up a couple customs as the night progresses and ship them tomorrow. Hopefully. Writing idea rolling around in the back of my mind that really wants to get written. Might let myself indulge once I finish these commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment