Translate

Saturday, February 22, 2014

2/21/14 - Missed post

Missed yesterday's post, probably because I opted for not sleeping. Stayed up and took care of baby in morning, not much hope of getting anything done. When I put the baby down for a nap, I napped with my dog until S.O. came home and scolded me for my sleep patterns. Mood overall stable. Played computer games with friends and S.O.

Woke up at 11 AM to take care of baby, did well through day but played too much Minecraft. S.O. mad at me for that too. Meant to get work done on customs, but didn't.

Waiting all day for others to join me on server, want to play with friends, but they're never on. Afraid I'll miss them if I'm not playing or online. Mood still stable, but lonely, keeping myself distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment