Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2/25/14 - Blur

The last couple days have blurred together. Have not been particularly productive, but not very moody either. S.O. out of town on Monday, stayed up all night playing Minecraft again, and then I was trying to get on a forum. Spent a lot of time writing, talking to people. Was moodier on Tuesday, had a hard time paying attention to and putting up with baby's shenanigans. My mom was home, so she helped a bit. In the evening, I was so worn out and couldn't keep my eyes open. When S.O. got home and we were ready to put the baby to bed, I had a hard time participating, didn't want to change the baby because he had been headbutting me and being difficult. S.O. wouldn't do it either, put up a big stink about it. I eventually just asked my mom to step in, which she did. By that time, S.O. wouldn't even get out of bed, and I couldn't get him to explain what was wrong, he just kept whining worse than the baby. So I read a really short book and put the baby down, and laid down in bed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment