Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

2/9/14 - On the Seventh Day

Spent most of the day in bed today. Too comfy, knew I wasn't going to get anything done anyway, and my mom started taking care of the baby before I even woke up, so there was nothing forcing me to get up. S.O. tried to get me up for a while before he gave up. I don't think I roused until about 5 PM or so.

Ate, browsed internet, and watched my mom work on projects on the new sewing machine. Posted some stuff on Facebook and DeviantART. A little excited about having the sewing machine and being able to make new things, though I still have to learn to use it myself. Otherwise, didn't actually achieve anything myself today.

Drifted through remainder of day without much event. Feeling a little trapped; most of the things I want to accomplish I can't because of forces out of my control. Forced to rely on other people for things, who don't follow through on getting those things done. Extremely frustrating, demoralizing. Was supposed to get taxes done and go to a critique group this week, still need to go to store, and there is a general unwillingness from the people I have to rely on to coordinate efforts to make these things happen. It's just not important enough to them, or they don't understand that any of these things are important to me.

So much for a support network.

No comments:

Post a Comment