Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2014

2/14/14 - Sensing an Updraft

Feeling pretty good today. Took a break from customs, napped during the day though I slept very well last night. Too cold, just wanted to curl up in blankets. Didn't intend to doze off, but I did. Feel a little stressed, anxious but not sure why. Almost antsy, even.

Browsed and chatted and debated with friends online. Got on a rant against spanking children. Went out late with partner and spent some time with a friend. Devoured articles online til late. Feeling an oncoming crusade. This happens a lot; I'll get very excited about an issue and want to do something about it, create my own pet project. Last time it was wanting to open a bookstore (unfortunately, a lot of my plans fell through and I couldn't get started on anything). This time I'm reading about all the research against spanking children and other projects and movements and petitions and documentaries for this cause. I'm getting excited about it. It's a cause that is very important to me (but a lot of things are), and I want to be able to do something about. Whether or not that is plausible is up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment