Translate

Saturday, April 12, 2014

4/11/14 - Euthanasia Roller Coaster

Friend posted a link to an article about a hypothetical euthanasia roller coaster. Sounds more appealing than it should. Did not help by self-destructive thoughts for the day.

Tried to do something today. But was really tired. Napped a lot while baby played. Mom is out for weekend for her birthday, so I won't be able to use her as a crutch. I probably won't starve or completely neglect my parenting obligations. Probably.

Been spending too much time online looking at things other people have done/are doing and wondering why I can't just do things. Can't even do my taxes. S.O. is working on them, and I am overwhelmed by the prospect that I might have to work on getting my hands on my actual W2s. The thought of it just makes me want to cry. It literally makes me a little teary.

Had small creative impetus to create comics, did some shitty stick figure stuff to supplement mood journaling effort. It feels like it captures the challenges better than writing words does.

No comments:

Post a Comment