Translate

Thursday, April 17, 2014

4/16/14 - Try Again

Didn't sleep, was lethargic all day. Played a lot of computer games. Failed at potty training so bad, don't even want to type out the incident. Felt shitty and like a failure. Mom came home and yelled at me, as if that would get me out of my slump. I know she's just worried. I couldn't even muster the energy to be mad at her. I just told her she wasn't helping. She got off my back when I said, "Yes, yes, I know. I am a complete and horrible failure as a mother and human being. Thank you for reminding me." It seemed this got across the message that she was doing more harm than good.

Dragged through day, managed to get by. Ate something for breakfast for once, and a decent dinner. Hopefully the late-night snack I had doesn't mess up my sleep too bad. It is still pretty late, but I will probably go to bed. Hopefully in the morning I'll wake up at a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment