Translate

Monday, April 28, 2014

4/28/12 - Too Much Games

Been playing too much games, but now that I have a faction to be invested in, it's hard not to. We're a tight little group. At least it's some semblance of socializing.

I was going to take a break today from the game, but had a lot of faction drama happen and suck me in. I'll try harder tomorrow. I really want to get back on track with commissions and stuff. I feel like I can tackle some chores and be okay.

S.O. has not been the best about giving assignments, and I am not really being very good about doing them. I should try harder to get us back on that, it seemed to be working for a time. I might need more positive reinforcement, since when I did get things done, there didn't seem to be much feedback about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment