Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

4/12/14 - Wasted Day

Slept most of the day. Was surprised when S.O. told me the crying baby I heard was the baby going down for a nap, not waking up for the morning. Was also surprised later when he told me it was 7 pm. At that point I didn't see any reason to get out of bed, but he nagged at me til I got up anyway. Felt like crap about sleeping all day, but didn't feel guilty since S.O. was taking care of baby. Did feel guilty that the dogs didn't get let out until I got up, since my mom is gone for the weekend.

After we fed the baby and put him to bed, we ate and watched TV together, then watched a cartoon episode on my computer. I finally mustered up the energy to fix my bench and set up my work space. That's about all I can muster for now though. Didn't want the day to be a complete waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment